Ruben Alva My diary

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nadal Says Quot G Day Mate Quot To Aussie Fans

Rafael Nadal

He said This Is My First Blog In Australia And I Am Very Thankful To Have Been Given This Opportunity places that appear in Melbourne Herald Sunday newspaper. The Spanish world number one said he had always wanted to blog during the tournament, but admits that it is easy t his ability to write as don t match of his tennis exploits. Rafael Nadal reached for his fans here with the launch of a blog in Australian Open, taking questions about everything from what motivates him if he has sex in a tournament. I will not lie to you, this is not easy for me because I am not a writer. Rafa wants to get closer to its fans and hear them answer questions is a way to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home